GUARD YOUR HEALTH THIS WINTER WHEN TRAVELING
When traveling, you’re exposed to many health risks – not just germs but stress and other health risks as well. We want you to be healthy over the holidays so we’ve supplied you with a list of tips to keep you tip top over the holiday.
- Watch your health for several weeks ahead of your trip. No one wants to be miserable while traveling. Wash your hands frequently, avoid contact with sick people, and exercise regularly. Take vitamins to boost your immune system. Eat healthy and get plenty of sleep.
- Protect your mental health. Pack movies, music, games, laptop, I-Pods, a good book to read or an audiobook to listen to.
- Pack some snacks. It’s a good idea to have a little something for the group in case you get stuck somewhere and can’t get to a restaurant or store. Leave snacks in their original unopened bags till you get through security.
- Eat mild food. Avoid experimenting with highly spiced foods at restaurants while traveling.
- Be nice to people. Whether you’re dealing with airline staff, clerks or fellow travelers, it’s a good idea to maintain a low profile, be kind and accommodating to everybody.